Saturday, August 2, 2014

Welcome Back

Welcome back to another great year at Pebblebrook.
I look forward to assisting each of you as you continue your journey towards graduation.

I am attempting to do things a little different in my classroom this year. I am going to be doing what is called a flipped classroom.  In this environment, students will have the opportunity to watch videos at home and take notes at their own pace. They will come to class with notes and questions and we will address those questions and then work on problems and projects associated with the lesson they learned.
This allows students to have access to me when they are working on the "hard stuff".

On this blog you will find access to videos, assignments, and other important documents.

I hope this year is an amazing learning opportunity for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment